cBasically at check-in, with the help of the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendations, there is a checklist called “Ready-to-Fly“.
The assessment is part of United CleanPlus, the company’s commitment to putting health and safety at the forefront of the entire customer experience. United CleanPlus management said: “Our health experts are excited to play a role in helping people travel safer and we have worked closely with United to develop a health self-assessment for its customers to better ensure action is taken. precautions before starting the journey“.
Basically, the list is very simple. They urge passengers to click on the “Accept” button, which expresses that they reviewed the checklist during the digital check-in process on the United mobile app, or by verbally reviewing and confirming the check-in with an airport agent to receive a boarding pass.
The health self-assessment list includes the following:
– Wearing a protective mask.
– Confirmation that you have not been diagnosed with Covid 19 in the last 21 days, and that you have not shown any symptoms in the last 14 days (exclude symptoms from a pre-existing condition).
– That you do not have a temperature of 38 degrees Celsius / 100.4 F or higher.
– You do not have cough, chills, muscle aches, sore throat.
– Recent loss of taste and smell.
– The boarding by another airline was not refused due to a medical screening for another communicable disease in the last 14 days.
– Did not come into contact with a person found positive with Covid 19 in the last 14 days.
The list also provides for the acceptance of a series of precautionary measures and protocols of the airline. Passengers who cannot confirm all the specifications in the list can choose not to travel or reschedule their flight.